The Rust Remover Store carries rust remover concentrate for all your rust removal needs
What is different about our product?
- It is a non-hazardous, crystal clear, chelant-based rust remover you mix with water.
- It can be used safely and effectively without the dangers of other rust removal processes including dangerous acids, sandblasting, grinding and wire wheels.
- We offer the only true concentrate on the internet. This saves considerable shipping charges over that of our competition. Which would you rather ship, 1 gallon or 5 to 20 gallons?
- Proven in industry, this is the safest rust remover to use in the household and hobby environment. It will not harm clothing, fingernail polish, paints, plastics, rubber (both natural and synthetic), wood, leather, glass, etc.
Uses for our rust remover around the house or in the garage are numerous.
Knowing a few facts is very helpful. Real success depends on the following:
The concentrate MUST be mixed with water, or it will
not remove rust. The chemical is activated by the addition of water. Do not make
the mistake of using concentrate straight out of the bottle. (If you have hard
water, distilled or softened water will improve the effectiveness of the
- Clean all dirt, grease and oil off the item to be d-rusted. Chip off any loose rust scale.
- Are you attempting to d-rust an object in less than 60 degrees F? The rust removal will slow as the temperature decreases. Heating of the rust remover will speed the rust removal process significantly. Do not exceed 140 degrees F.
- The solution will turn black as the rust is removed. When the fluid is jet black, and an object cannot be seen just under the surface, the active chemical is no longer able to absorb rust and should be changed if further d-rusting of the object is required.